Scratch It x4 (summoned)
Chip Hazard x5
Spirit x4 (5 after finding all secrets
Wind x9 (1 dropped by 7th, 8th, 11thm 12th an 13th Bipod)
Earth x1 (when collecting Talisman)
Green Gun x9 (1 dropped by 2nd Chip)
Blue Gun x10 (1 dropped by 1st Chip)
Green Chanter x1
Green Key x1 (obtained from Chanter)
Red Chanter x1
Red Key x1 (obtained from Chanter)
Yellow Chanter x1
Yellow Key x1 (obtained from Chanter)
Blue Chanter x1
Blue Key x1 (obtained from Chanter)
Square, X, Triangle, Square, Square, Square, Circle, X
"I have to open the dimensional gateway."
- The opening speech from Archer when starting the level
Dimensional Temple is the second level in the PS1 game Small Soldiers. It is never seen or heard of in the film. It is a level on both one and two player modes of the game. Archer must find all four of the coloured Chanter Tokens in order to obtain the Keys to unlock the coloured Doors to open the Portal at the end to complete the level, namely green, red, yellow and blue.
When starting the level, the Mission Screen shows the following missions:
- "The Dimensional Temple is under attack!"
- "Gather the chanters to summon the portal!"
- "Secure the realm or be cut off forever!"
- "Chip and Bipod are on the prowl."
- "Use Scratch It to help take them out."
- The first secret is behind the green door on the slope at the left in the central point in the level. Go to the part with the hanger and on the right is a ledge containing a green and blue gun, and a Spirit.
- The second secret is also on a ledge, through the red door on the slope. Keep going until you jump over a couple of gaps, and it is found on a ledge, containing a Wind and green gun.
- The third secret is behind the blue door on the slope, containing three Spirits, Chip Hazard and a Talisman.
Player 2 ModeEdit
The Player 2 Mode is slightly different to the one player mode of the level.
- This is the first level chronologically to contain Chip Hazard.
- This is the first level to contain more than one coloured Chanter and multiple doors of the same colour.
- This is the first level where a Portal is used to complete the level.