"We are The Commando Elite! Everything else, is just a toy…." - Chip Hazard
The Commando Elite are the mortal enemies of the Gorgonites. They were designed by Larry Benson, a human employee of Heartland Playsystems (later acquistioned by Global Tech. Industries). The leader and commander of the Commandos is Chip Hazard, the mortal enemy of Archer, leader of the Gorgonites. They are the very main primary antagonists.
Those evil, war-hungry baddies are indeed the very most aggressive, fighting force ever assembled. With an X-1000 munitions micro-processing chip hard-wired into every Commando, they are ready to complete their very own main primary objective: to destroy every living Gorgonite. If they think that a Gorgonite is hiding somewhere, they will raid and destroy that area. Since the evil Commando Elite originated from a military based company, everything about the Commandos are military related. From weapons, to tactics, and even commands are military based. When it comes to making the first strike in a war, the Commandos are simply the only ones to do it. A Commando will stop at nothing to keep them from completing their mission.
- Chip Hazard - Leader
- Link Static - Communication expert
- Butch Meathook - Sniper
- Brick Bazooka - Artillery expert
- Nick Nitro - Demolition expert
- Kip Killigan - Covert Operation expert
- The Commando Elite were ultimately going to be heroes, but are only the villians.
- The much more machine-like characters were ultimately not featured in the film, but only in the PS1 video game. In the game the only summonable Commandos are these characters, but some of the other characters appearing in the game are only available as computer characters in the one player game.